We’ve been working day and night to push the next update for LanteaCraft. Here’s some information about what we’ve been up to.
- We changed the way gates are assembled and tracked in the code. This means we can make chevrons emit light, and upgrade to a larger gate format.
- We’re moving to a nine-chevron address system, allowing more gates and multiple gates inside chunks.
- Gates can be moved and their addresses remain the same, regardless of their location.
- Stargates will be power-able via Buildcraft MJ and IC2 EU. More details on this soon.
- Adding more gates and gate types. Gates of one type can dial gates of other types.
- Improved the animations and the “canon” to the original Stargate series, including behaviour changes.