After having written and rewritten the old SGCraft Reloaded code into LanteaCraft, we can now announce the first release-candidate builds of LanteaCraft! This has been a massive rewrite and re-design of the original mod, and includes a heap of new features.
- Major core restructures: LanteaCraft can convert worlds from SGCraft and SGCraft Reloaded.
- Stargates are now 7×7: larger entities can now fit through the Stargates.
- New addressing system: up to 877,936 blocks in range and functioning in over 2,800 dimensions.
- Shorthand addresses: you only need use the first seven symbols to dial in the local dimension.
- No need for Galacticraft support: addressing system automatically detects GalactiCraft and other special dimensions.
- GUI and functionality changes: added copy and paste buttons and hooks to Stargates and DHD’s.
- Added Naquadah Generators: cheap, clean power on mass.
- Added Trinium Ore: new ores and alloys for later use.
- Added new decoration blocks: deck out your base with Lantean Steel or Goa’uld Gold!
- … and much more!
Get a copy of LanteaCraft today!