It is with great excitement that we announce the first Minecraft 1.7.2 build of LanteaCraft! You can grab a copy from our download site.
Changes include, but are not limited to:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2 Forge 1060
- Added new Reagent crafting system. Some reagent textures are missing still, so please do not report them.
- Added new Crystal Infuser crafting system.
- Added new code to help reduce network load and desync problems.
- Fixing sound issues and crashes.
- Fixing gate dialling speed and other tile-entity problems.
- Fixing broken recipes when GregTech was installed.
- Fix for a crash-bug with IC2. Fixes IC2 cables not connecting to Naquadah Generators and other LC components.
- Fixing some broken textures and files.
- Fix a bug where Stargates could establish or receive two connections at once, particularly from ComputerCraft and OpenComputers.
- Added more LanteaCraft API methods.
- Fixed logic to prevent Stargates from dialling themselves.